Before we get into the questionnaires for couples, can I recommend a few things:
MAKE TIME FOR EACH OTHER DAILY
Staying connected to each other takes time and a commitment to prioritize each other daily. There are no shortcuts to really knowing your partner’s innermost self.
Fifteen minutes of communication a day after work is a good way to check-in and help you understand your partner’s plans, stress, victories, and needs.
In that vulnerable moment you get to share the good times and the bad, and understand more deeply who your partner is. Play some couple games or answer some questionnaires for couples. You get to show them empathy and encouragement, which allows the conversation to go deeper.
A few simple conversation starters or questionnaires for couples to start your 15-minute check-in:
How was your day today?
What were the highs and low of the day today?
Is there anything I can do to make your day better?
What are you going to do tonight to get some down time?
Is there something that you would like to do together tonight?
In the last two years the covid pandemic has put a lot of pressure on couples. They have been forced to live alongside each other in ways they never have before.
Many people have gotten creative, with outdoor sporting games and campouts in the backyard to create fun and laughter during lockdowns. Others haven’t, and they’ve seen their relationship suffer.
Dating your partner and planning day trips and getaways are great ways to build memories and laughter. They encourage conversation and build fun memories that will keep you talking and dreaming about each other for a long time to come. Take some time to play some couple games or answer interesting and fun couple questions.
There are plenty of couples games that are available to bring playfulness and fun to your relationship. There are even online games and board games.
Whether you play a couple game by yourselves, or invite another couple to join you, they can provoke a lot of conversations and mystery as you learn more about each other.
A date night with couple games can be as simple as a round of Scrabble, answering fun questionnaires for couples, a card game, or you can be more adventurous and play couple games that centre on relationships.
Those type of interactions inspire playful memories and help create some fun interactions with each other.
Quirkey Questionnaires For Couples
The desire to stay current in each other’s changing worlds doesn’t have to be work!
Quirky questionnaires for couples can spark lots of conversations. Downloading resources from the internet is quick and easy and with the tips you have here, you can know more about your partner in minutes.
Here’s a questionnaire for couples that will lead to interesting answers. Don’t think, just answer the questionnaires for couples questions as fast as you can!
- Would you rather live without ice cream for the rest of your life, or chocolate?
- Would you rather have a personal chef or a health coach?
- Would you rather visit a Hawaiian island or Alaska?
- Would you rather be really funny or really smart?
- Would you rather live without movies or without music?
- Would you rather go to an event feeling underdressed or overdressed?
- Would you rather own a luxury boat or a plane?
- Would you rather look 10 years older from the neck up, or down?
- Would you rather be 10 minutes late or 10 minutes early to an event?
- Would you rather be a singer or an actor?
Learning to engage and listen well to your partner’s interests and activities will deepen your intimacy as you discover what they are passionate about.
But knowing the questions to ask can be difficult. Conversation starters are a great way to accomplish this. They are fun and engaging, and get you both talking about the topics that you would never ask each other normally. What are some conversation starters for couples you two can use?
We’ve all struggled with tension in our relationship at times. We wonder how we’ll still have stuff to talk about weeks, months, even years from now. The art of conversation can be learned! Here are a few conversation starters to get you going.
Choose one, two, or all of these couple questions to begin your evening with and enjoy exploring the unique inner world of your partner.
Conversation Starters For Couples / Questionnaires For Couples
- What famous person would you like to meet?
- Name three jobs or careers you are definitely suited for.
- If you could win any competition in the world, what would it be?
- Recall a time when you were given constructive criticism that proved beneficial.
- When in your life would you say your self-esteem was the lowest? When was it the highest?
- Describe the location and three features of your dream home.
- Looking back, what is something that your parents did right in raising you?
- Recall something special about your high school or college days.
- What old photograph of yourself makes you really laugh, or cringe in embarrassment?
- What is one of your favorite stories your parents tell about you?
- What do you remember about learning to drive?
- What item of clothing in my wardrobe do you really like to see me wear?
- What do you think that you will want to do in your retirement years?
- If you inherited $300,000, what would you do with the money?